CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Hari hari yang tak best...

Alhamdulillah, Shahmey is in tip top condition now though sometimes he still coughing. Since we've got cough syrup at home, I can easily feed him the medicine whenever he cough. He is okay when it comes to medicine (unlike his 2nd sister - Coan). He sipped the syrup without a problem at all.


Two weeks back was his gloomy days. Gloomy to me too since I have to take care of him and not being able to do housechores properly. He had fever, flu and cough. His running nose sometimes made it difficult for him to breath well. He was annoyed with that fact especially during feeding time.


When he was not well, he didn't sleep well too. He cried a lot. When he slept, he easily woke up. He could sense when I was far from him. So, I had to sleep with him and hugged him all the time. How to do housechores like that? Heheee..







Here are some pictures of him when he was not well. The eyes really showed the unhappy face. Pity my boy... Anyway, you're still comel (cute) to me. I love you...

0 appreciated views: