CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Tepuk Amai amai hehehee...


Shahmey was playing besides me while I was writing an entry in my blog yerterday night. Suddenly, I heard a clapping sounds. It can't be the sisters since they were outside watching tv.


I turned to my left and saw him clapping. Then I realized, I sang 'Tepuk Amai Amai' song to preoccupy and prevent him from disturbing me before (I sang the song unconciously - subliminal form). I supposed, when he listened to the song, he automatically clapping his hands since I always clapped my hands when I sang the song to him.


I took my camera and slowly captured his action. The first picture was taken while I was sitting on the chair and the 2nd one, I took when I sit down with him. When he saw the camera, definitely his mood to clap has changed to mood to grab the camera hehehee...








He just turned 10 months 3 days ago. I think he imitates fast enough. Entahlah.. May be it's just me who exaggerating my son's progress. Anyway, I love you my love :)

0 appreciated views: