CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Again??


Yes! I am a tough boy. I knocked my head many times. I've got bruises on my forehead. Okay.. just because I've a wide forehead, it doesn't mean that you can play a fool with it. I'm the son of my Ummi. Like mother like son hehehehh... I'm a bit naughty. That was claimed by Ummi. Oh well! Ummi was like that too when she was small. I climbed a lot, just like Ummi. Ummi climbed trees. I don't. See! I'm actually not as naughty as Ummi hehee..



Last friday, I cut my eyebrow. Ouch! it hurts mind you. In fact, it really hurt until I screamed and yelled. Ummi was busy with the internet stuff (see! Ummi didn't look after me for 24 hours - many hours was spent with that computer thing uhuksss..). I was jealous. I wanted Ummi's attention. I climbed and sit on her lap. It was still okay then. Ummi held me tight. Then I wanted to get down. I was a bit agitated then. I planned to hop on the bed by bridging the side table. I was clever huh! I am, indeed... that's why I fell down. The stupid (ops!! cannot say stupid ha.. ha..) drawer handle cut my eyebrow. Mean! really mean! I will never friend with the metal handle anymore!!


As a good mother (I know she felt guilty for sitting in front of the computer instead of playing with me), Ummi quickly held me. Blood dropped from the cut. Ummi was so panicked. Hahahaha!!! I like to see Ummi that way. She was so cute when she worried about me. She was so good with me. She left the computer for me. I love it! I love it! Abah also woke up. Oopps!! yes, Abah was sleeping when the thing happened. But, as soon as Ummi shouted "Abang! darah!!", Abah woke up. Everyone was busy inspecting my eyebrow.

Abah applied minyak gamat (yuuckkyy!! funny smell stuff) on my eyebrow. Then he put a plaster on it. Then I stole Ummi from everyone else. I cried for Ummi. Of course, Ummi hugged and kissed me many times asking me to keep quiet. No one in the house likes to hear me crying. I wonder why.



When I stop crying, Ummi asked me to look at myself in the mirror. Yes, I love to stand in front of the mirror, just like my sister, Coan. But, that day, when I looked at the plaster on my eyebrow, I was so sad. I quickly run back to Ummi and closed my eyes. I was so sad. I'm not as handsome as before. Uhuksss...

1 appreciated views:

Nurul Nadiah said...

ciannya die. comel sungguh hero kakak ni. hehe